Le Petit Chaudron Index du Forum
Le Petit Chaudron Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

An Ode To Quirky Handbags

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Petit Chaudron Index du Forum -> Voyance -> Questions (gratuit)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pwoisneins

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Mai - 09:40 (2015)    Sujet du message: An Ode To Quirky Handbags Répondre en citant

By Beth Garrabrant

I refuse to grow up, and my bag collection is definitely a reflection of this sentiment. Why buy Moschino when I already have Sanrio?

Lately I’ve reconnected with an old friend, my super-glam Betty Boop handbag. Betty and I have been together since the sixth grade, when I paired her with matching platform slides from Delia*s and white eyeliner. Nowadays, I like to bring Betty out for cocktail hour with a red lip. Nothing is chicer (or crazier?) than matching your lipstick to your handbag.  

Coast Magazine Has Discovered The Brick
Brick Pizzeria Sponsored

I was wearing Roxy when I found my cheeseburger bag, then in its original CD-case form. For years, it was the sacred keeper of my Britney Spears albums (more on her later), until one day in high school when I was struck with the genius idea to cut out the disc sleeves, and voilà: the cheeseburger purse was born. Nobody can resist this bag. It’s easily the most delicious thing in my closet.

On the subject of reinvention, let’s talk about my Britney… lunchbox. The perfect-sized bag for all of the necessities—i.e., Red Bull, Cheetos, and a pink wig. It also came with a pair of Britney undies that say “oops” on the crotch, so there’s that.

Occasionally I break the bank for kitsch. Most recently I’ve added one of Olympia Le-Tan’s new Disney clutches to my collection of carryalls. Welcome to the (weird) family, princess.

These MiniVans Will Make You A Better Person
InteractiveTopics.com Sponsored

Click through the gallery to see my collection. 

More from NYLON:

10 Hats To Help You Standout

The Purse Collection With Serious Personality

15 Bold Accessories For Badass Brides

(Photo by Brayden Olson)

The only thing that may better than vintage Betty Boop is a plush hamburger. Don’t ask us to pick a favorite, though.

Related: How To Open Your Own Online Boutique
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Mai - 09:40 (2015)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
pwoisneins

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Mai - 09:44 (2015)    Sujet du message: An Ode To Quirky Handbags Répondre en citant

We can help you out to find the most popular Women's Necklaces
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: An Ode To Quirky Handbags

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Petit Chaudron Index du Forum -> Voyance -> Questions (gratuit) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange